Saturday, June 28, 2014

My Avon Product Review-Mascara

As a beauty consultant it is my responsibility to know my products, how they work and which features and benefits will best apply to my customers.

Mascaras were designed a thousand years ago to enhance the eyes.  Having said that, many have suffered infections, loss of eyes sight, and the embarrassment of looking like a raccoon in public on special occasions with the wrong mascara.

I've used, and have advised my customers to use, Avon Waterproof Mascara. It stays on without irritation until I remove it at night!  No reapplying throughout the day!  No running!  No smudging!


Here are four star reviews of Avon's waterproof mascara.


"I have been using the wash-off waterproof mascara for years. It is by far, the best mascara out there! Has great staying power, but washes off with your cleanser at the end of the day. Please don't ever stop selling this product !!"
 
 
"I have be using this product for years. It is the only one I use. It does not smear or run in the rain or when my eyes water. I wear contacts and it does not bother my eyes at all. I comes off with a face cloth and water but lasts all day. I buy it for my sisters and they love it too. I hope it never gets discontinued!"

great for thin or aging lashes
"great for thin or aging lashes... brush separates individual lashes and doesn't clump them together"
 
 

"I love this mascara! It does what it claims. All day waterproof wear and easy to wash off with soap and water. Some mascaras irritate my eyes, but this one doesn't. No clumps and glides right on. Please do not discontinue this product!"
 
 
I recommend Avon waterproof mascara to every customer!  

To purchase this product:
FREE shipping on $35 orders sitewide!

Ellen Stanton
Avon Independent Representative
Beauty Consultant 
15 years experience

No comments:

Post a Comment