Monday, June 23, 2014

Avon Product Review-Avon Anew Reversalist






This product review is about Avon Anew Reversalist Complete Renewal  and Avon Anew Wrinkle Smoother,  anti aging products, what they are and do they work!

First, what they are:

Day Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 25
Day after day, see the look of wrinkles virtually disappear. Instantly boosts hydration. Easy-to-use pump for effortless application. 1.7 fl. oz.

Express Wrinkle Smoother
Silky finishing skin perfector. Goes on colorless and works on all skin tones. Blur the look of wrinkles on forehead and around eyes instantly! How to use: Using fingertips, gently pat cream-to-powder wrinkle smoother directly over moisturizer or makeup.  Do not rub!!!!!


Do they work:

Four Stars
Date:June 15, 2014
"This goes on so smooth and it wonderfully light. Wearing it all day was a breeze! Also the case is amazing!"

Four Stars
Anew Reversalist Wrinkle Smoother
Date:May 25, 2014
"I was skeptical of the Wrinkle Smoother... would it actually smooth out the look of the fine lines under my eyes? I am here to tell you the answer to that is ABSOLUTELY Yes! At first I used it under one eye so I could do a comparison. I was amazed, it really did make the wrinkles less noticable! I have tried it before & after I put on foundation, it works well either way. I used my ring finger to apply it under my eye, it's not greasy or sticky, glides on smoothly and it's colorless. I LOVE this product!"

I have used both products together  and honestly love it.  Smooths wrinkles as promised, easy to use, and will continue to purchase it!

FREE shipping on $35 orders.

To purchase Avon Anew Reversalist:

Online Avon Store

Ellen Stanton
Avon Representative
Beauty Consultant



No comments:

Post a Comment