Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My Avon Product Review-Avon Elements Youth Restoring Line Filler

As a beauty consultant it is my responsibility to know my products, how they work and the features and benefit for my customers and clients.

What is Avon Elements Youth Restoring Line Filler?


Smooth the look of lines instantly! Formulated with Copper Complex, our line filler helps fill in the appearance of expression lines for younger-looking skin. Targets frown lines, crow's feet and smile lines. Easy precision applicator. .135 fl. oz.

TO USE: Use after day cream, before applying makeup. Twist pen to dispense product. Gently pat onto wrinkles until absorbed (do not rub into skin, rubbing will effect the filling benefits). Let dry.
For targeted treatment only, do not apply all over facial area. Dermatologist and allergy tested. 


Here are the reviews for this product:
Four Stars
 Super Happy!!
Date:May 2, 2014
"I have tried all kinds of products to reduce my deep frown lines and nothing has worked UNTIL now. This product does what it says and it works great. I noticed an instant difference in my frown lines once I put it on they are much less prominent and less deep then they were. I am so happy to have found something that actually works. I will be buying much more of this product."

Four Stars
Avon Elements Youth Restoring Line Filler
Date:March 23, 2014
 
Four Stars
 "I really like this line filler. I find that it works best if I tap it on after my concealer and other eye makeup have been applied. It just kind of mutes the lines and smooths everything out under the eye.
 
I have used this product and recommend to my customers/clients!

To purchase this product:
 
Free shipping on $35 orders and 20% discount on $50 orders!
Use Coupon: Welcome
 
Ellen Stanton
Beauty Consultant
Avon Independent Representative
15 years experience
 
 


1 comment: