Friday, August 5, 2016

My Career As A Beauty Consultant!

I'm often asked:  Why do you love being an Avon Representative so much?

My answer:  For over eighteen years, Avon has empowered me, supplemented my income, and I have been a life time user of Avon products so I know their quality and that they are affordable!!   In addition, I have made some of the best friends EVER!

How much can you earn with Avon?

There are Avon representatives who by choice,  earn just enough to cover their own personal expenses and products they've ordered, while others earn well over $50,000 a year.

There are hundreds and hundreds of millionaires too! 

Is it hard work I've been asked repeatedly.

It is work.  BUT unlike 18 years ago when I joined Avon, the internet has opened up a whole new world!   I sell both in person and online on my personal, free, webstore!  

Avon provides us with many social media information to be placed on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram and our own personal social media pages!   Selling online is simple, fast and the products are sent to our customers by Avon!  

Here is my Facebook Page:  Ellen's Avon Page

Here is a sample of the current Avon Brochures (featured in printed format or can be viewed on my webstore.





To become an Avon representative with personal mentoring:
Avon Representative
Use Reference Code:  Estanton

Ellen Stanton
Avon
Honor Society
Award winning Team Avon Inspired
Spirit of Avon Recipient four times!
judecreek2Avon@gmail.com
313-689-0654

Personal Mentoring! 
Whether you want to supplement your income or replace it, Avon has a plan for you! Work from home!  Be your own boss!  











No comments:

Post a Comment