Friday, June 27, 2014

My Avon Product Review-Nail Care

As a beauty consultant, it is my responsibility to know my products, how they work and which features and benefits of those products will be in the best interest of my customers!

I have found that Avon Nail products are by far the best on the market and the most a ffordable!

With a vast selection it's not difficult for my customers and clients to make selections that will flatter not only their skin coloring but any occasion and wearing apparel.

Many of my customers and clients bring their Avon nail polish to their manicurist to be applied professionally!

I recommend Avon nail products to all my customers and clients.
FREE shipping on $35 orders!
Shop Online!

Ellen Stanton
Beauty Consultant
Avon Independent Representative
15 years experience



No comments:

Post a Comment