Wednesday, February 26, 2014

My Avon Product Review-Skin So Soft Shower Gel

I love Skin So Soft Original Shower Gel!

Why?
Because it leaves my skin so moisturized! 

This winter has been brutal.  Subzero temperatures and the unreal snowfalls!  The winter months can play havoc with your skin!

Avon Skin So Soft Original Shower gel combats the dryness that most people experience in the winter months! 
SKIN SO SOFT Original - softens and conditions skin. Now with Jojoba Oil. Experience crisp botanicals and fresh herbals. Provides gentle cleansing and all-over moisturization for every skin type. Less drying than soap. Leaves skin super soft and smooth every time you step out of the shower. 5 fl. oz.

TO USE:
Squeeze a small amount onto a wet washcloth, pouf or directly into hand. Lather and rinse.


I recommend Avon Skin So Soft Shower Gels to all my customers!

To purchase Avon Skin So Soft Shower Gels:
My Beauty Consultant Products 

To join my award winning team:
Join My Team!
Reference Code:  Estanton 

For FREE samples and FREE Newsletter visit my website:
Timeless Beauty In U


 


Reference Code:  Estanton 



No comments:

Post a Comment