Sunday, February 9, 2014

Avon Product Review-Anew Clinical Infinite Lift

I've been a beauty consultant with Avon for 15 years!

Before I recommend a product to one of my customers/clients, I've done my homework, either by using the products myself, or knowing everything there is to know about the product!

This post is about Avon's newest product, Anew Clinical Infinite Lift.  (Target Contouring Serum).
What is it? 
A:  It visibly firms, tightens, defines and contours.  Some lifting products in a similar price range may only target one to two of these lifting elements.  Others at some department stores would cost over $100.  Avon's price: $39.99

What makes Infinite Lift different from other lifting products?
A:  The breakthrough Applicator;  This massaging roller applicator allows formula to be absorbed quickly for instant skin lifting.

Additionally, New Technology:  Polypeptide Lift Complex is a that formula that visibly counteracts the way the skin sags and boosts multiple dimensions of visible lifting.  Skin defies gravity.

Who needs Infinite Lift?
 I would recommend this product (gladly!!!) to my customers and clients who are concerned with sagging skin.  Clinical Lift provides lifting solutions with fact acting results.  Over time, Infinite Lift has effectively lifted: my cheeks, jowls, jawline and chin. Inspired by the latest face-contouring and lifting technologies. Finally skin looks LIFTED from EVERY ANGLE!

How is it used? 
Apply after any Anew cleanser (AM and PM).  Using the massaging roller applicator, apply the product in an upward motion along the four key facial zones.  Pat gently with fingertips.  (For optimum results I also recommend Platinum day and night creams and Clinical Eye Lift Pro).

The features of this product:  Safe alternative to any surgery, and cost effective to a youthful appearance!

Results that I saw:  Instant lifting sensation.  In a week skin looked and felt tighter.  A month of usage and my skin was dramatically tightened.



If you would like a sample of this product, please contact me:
judecreek2Avon@gmail.com
(Please use the words Sample Request in subject line)

Please visit my Facebook Fan Page:
Ellen's Avon Facebook





No comments:

Post a Comment