Monday, February 24, 2014

My Avon Product Review Avon Clinical-Absolute Even Multi-Tone Skin Corrector

As a beauty consultant it is my responsibility to know the solution to my customers/clients skin care concerns.  I have an obligation to know my products and how they work!

I have used the Avon Anew Absolute Even Multi-Tone Skin Corrector with amazing results.

Formulated for every skin tone, every skin care concern, every age group, this product will even out the redness, and blotchy patches on the skin.  I have seen a dramatic improvement with the fading of redness on my cheeks and forehead. 

9 out of 10 women saw a dramatic improvement in skin tone for flawless, younger-looking skin.* Dramatically reduces the look of 7 types of discolorations**:
- dark spots
- uneven skin tone
- post-acne marks
- brown patches
- blotchy red patches
- freckles
- sallowness

Effective on all skin tones.** Clinicially shown to improve the look of discolorations: 38% improvement in clarity; 25% improvement in the look of dark patches; 13% improvement in the look of dark spots.*** Clinically tested to be mild and gentle.*** 1 oz. net wt.

TO USE: Gently smooth over face and neck, upward and outward. Use morning and night, after cleansing, before moisturizing.

*Based on those who expressed an opinion in a consumer -perception study. **Based on a consumer -perception study. ***Based on a dermatologist-supervised clinical study.

TO USE:
Every morning and evening, massage gently over cleansed face and neck.





I definitely recommend this anti aging product to all my customers experiencing redness, blotchy skin patches, age spots, and uneven skin tone. 





To purchase Avon Clinical Absolute Even Multi-Tone Skin Corrector:
My Beauty Consultant Products

To join my award winning team:
Join my team!
Reference Code: ESTANTON

Visit my website for FREE Sample!
Timeless Beauty In U








No comments:

Post a Comment