Saturday, August 13, 2016

My Career As A Beauty Consultant-Avon Representative

As a beauty consultant, I've often been asked, "Why do you sell Avon?" 

I've been an Avon representative for eighteen years!  I love this company, which is now:  The New Avon, LLC (we are no longer affiliated with Europe, South America, China, Russia)  We are our own entity, which is the way I believe it should always have been.  Our products are award winning and exclusive to Avon!   Avon was the first company to ban animal testing, which is so important to me as well as the first company to use Alpha Hydroxy for their award winning Anew products.  All our products, fragrance, cosmetics, skincare, clothing etc. are guaranteed and affordable!

Avon has always been innovative and one step ahead of our competitions throughout the 130 years.  I love the way Avon empowers women (and men!)  Did you know there are many millionaire Avon representatives?  

I also love our websites and the ease of placing orders for our customers. 

Selling online and in person to customers is probably the easiest job I've ever had (and I worked in the traditional business world at Fortune 500 Companies for over 40 years).

Whatever my goals, or your goals and needs, Avon has a plan for you us (you). 

Sell part time, easily make this a full time career, sell to family, friends, social media, it's not difficult. 

Currently the start up fee is:  $15  which includes access to your Avon webstore, your back office with state of the art training, personal mentoring, and everything you need to start your business. 

To join Avon online:
Join Avon
Use Reference Code:  ESTANTON

To buy Avon;
Ellen's Avon Store

Follow me on Facebook:
Facebook-Ellen's Avon Store

(Visit my Facebook often for the latest coupons and deals!!)

Ellen Stanton
The New Avon, LLC
Honor Society
President's Club
Spirit of Avon Award  Recipient
National Recruiting Leader- Award winning Team Avon Inspired
judecreek2Avon@gmail.com
Here are our current brochures:
Visit my webstore! 
Ellen's Online Avon Store










No comments:

Post a Comment